Skmei 9082 Quartz Watch Japan Movt Day Date 30M Water Resistant Fine Steel Band Round Dial for Men
Availability: Out of Stock
USE CODE "BLACK17"
Ends On Nov.26
- BUYER PROTECTION Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or Partial refund if the iterm is not as described
• Skmei 9082 Japan quartz watch designed for men
• Round watch dial is simple and generous
• With day and date function (The language of day is adjustable)
• 3ATM water resistant is convenient for your daily life, when you wash hands, wash face, needn't to take off the watch
• Come with fine steel strap, this high-end business watch will keep you on track and in style
• As a businessmen, sobriety is all your watch must offer beyond the time, the watch will accomplish this for you
• Show your personality when wearing it
• Easy to fit your clothes
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Business
Available Color: Black,Blue,Gold
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Fine steel
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 4.0 cm / 1.6 inches
Product weight: 0.12 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23 x 4.0 x 1.1 cm / 9.1 x 1.6 x 0.4 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-30 business days
No reviews. The customer who submits the top review will receive double D points.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ Units||10+ Units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||14.75||14.68||14.61||Please submit your inquiry below|