Shenhua 9541 Hollow Automatic Mechanical Watch Men Wristwatch
Availability: Out of Stock
USE CODE "BLACK17"
Ends On Nov.26
- BUYER PROTECTION Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or Partial refund if the iterm is not as described
● Complete hollow out dial, you can see the whole structure of movement. It's not only a fashion style, but also confidence of our quality
● Automatic mechanical movement, give you precise time, need no battery and environmentally friendly
● Rhinestone decoration on dial, more elegant
● High quality leather band, give you a new classic definition
● Stainless steel watch case, sturdy in structure and not easy to scrape
● Life water resistance, protect your watch from splash and rain
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Retro
Style elements: Hollow Out
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Hour formats: 12 Hour
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case color: Silver
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Brown
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Wearable length: 18 - 22 cm / 7.09 - 8.66 inches
Product weight: 0.0540 kg
Package weight: 0.0900 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 4.50 x 1.20 cm / 9.84 x 1.77 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 5.50 x 2.20 cm / 10.24 x 2.17 x 0.87 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-30 business days
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ Units||10+ Units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||46.97||46.66||46.36||Please submit your inquiry below|