● Bluetooth 4.0
Stable and fast to connect with your smartphones via Bluetooth function
● Heart Rate Monitor
Monitor your heart rate to provide accurate data for you anytime anywhere
● GPS + GLONASS dual positioning
Easy to show your exact position to assure your safety
● Calls and APP Message Reminder
Remind you of incoming calls and messages via vibration, you will never miss the important moments
● Sleeping Monitoring
Carefully monitor your sleep quality and help you develop good living habits
● 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass Screen
1.28 inch screen with high definition display, give you a great visual experience
● IP68 waterproof grade, you can wear it while washing your hands or bathing
● Powered by 1 x 3.7V, 190mAh polymer lithium battery
Note: The original and North American versions are shipped randomly ( the product is the same, only the color box packaging is different )
Screen: Corning Gorilla Glass Screen
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Screen resolution: 176 x 176
Screen size: 1.28 inch
Operating mode: Press button
IP rating: IP68
Alert type: Vibration
Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Alarm,Barometer,GPS
Battery Capacity: 190mAh
Charging Time: About 2.5hour
Type of battery: Polymer lithium battery
Band material: Silicone
Case material: Polycarbonate
Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Dial size: 2.50 x 1.30cm
Band size: 24.00cm
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Product weight: 0.0320 kg
Package weight: 0.1830 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 2.50 x 1.30 cm / 9.45 x 0.98 x 0.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 15.00 x 15.00 cm / 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Smart Watch, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x English User Manual
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.