- Converter: cm inch
- Converter: inch cm
- Calendar display: Auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- Quartz movement: Precise time and stable performance.
- Blue gradation ray watch face: Looks more luxury when you wear it.
- Double scales: To indicate the time, let you get time accurate to minute.
- Life water resistant: Easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it.
- Classic pin buckle: easy to adjust the length.
- Two gears in the set button: The first gear for setting the calendar, the second one for setting the time.
- Joker style: Suitable for all kinds of occasions, you can match it as you like.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Business
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless steel
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance: Life water resistant
The dial diameter: 4.0 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Wearable length: 18.5 - 22.5 cm / 7.28 - 8.86 inches
Product weight: 0.038 kg
Package weight: 0.060 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23 x 4 x 1 cm / 9.04 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 24 x 5 x 2 cm / 9.43 x 1.97 x 0.79 inches
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-20 business days
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION