- Converter: cm inch
- Converter: inch cm
- Skmei 1130 sports digital wrist watch for men.
- Multiple functions: Auto date, week, alarm, water resistant, back light, chronograph and 12 / 24 hours format.
- Luminous in dark, can read time easily at night, serve as lighting as well.
- The big dial, fully express men's mansulinity.
- Taiwan IC chip set, get precise time, Japanese battery for a longer power.
- Highly transparent resin glass,good pressure resistance.
- Imported PC material case, sturdy and durable.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- German high-quality PU strap, soft and comfortable.
- Adopt imported EL, can see time clearly at night.
- Function as an alarm to call you get up in the morning, and remind you of other matters.
- 50 meters water resistant, can freely wear it for swimming and bathing.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Trends in outdoor sports
Available color: Black, Red, Blue
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Digital
Hour formats: 12/24 Hour
Case material: PC
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black
Water resistance: 50 meters
The dial diameter: 4.7 cm / 1.85 inches
The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.87 inches
Wearable length: 15.5 - 22 cm / 6.10 - 8.66 inches
Product weight: 0.053 kg
Package weight: 0.123 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.5 x 4.7 x 1.3 cm / 9.63 x 1.85 x 0.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.5 x 6.7 x 3.3 cm / 10.41 x 2.63 x 1.30 inches
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: Before we ship your order, we have to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully.
● Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-30 business days
Products with quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 30 days of receiving your order. Our Customer Service staff will arrange it for you after the confirmation.
Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees incurred.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return or exchange. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION