- Converter: cm inch
- Converter: inch cm
• Imported Japan quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• Luminous pointers: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
• 100M water resistance : It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Leather band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear and good in hand feeling.
• Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle, it's easy to adjust length and not easy to fall off.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Casual,Fashion
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band color: Black,Brown
The dial diameter: 4.00 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 20 - 25.2 cm / 7.87 - 9.92 inches
Product weight: 0.055KG
Package weight: 0.080 KG
Product size (L x W x H): 25.20 x 4.40 x 1.00 cm / 9.92 x 1.73 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.20 x 5.40 x 2.00 cm / 10.31 x 2.13 x 0.79 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: Before we ship your order, we have to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully.
● Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-30 business days
Products with quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 30 days of receiving your order. Our Customer Service staff will arrange it for you after the confirmation.
Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees incurred.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return or exchange. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ Units||10+ Units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||39.60||39.38||39.17||Please submit your inquiry below|