- Converter: cm inch
- Converter: inch cm
- Date binary digital LED bracelet watch for couples and lovers.
- Couple watch, big one for men, and the small one for women.
- 28 blue LED lights display, for both time and date.
- Binary time mode, one line for hour, the other for minute.
- 2 buttons at the case side for adjusting.
- Stable arc shape design, much fit to your wrist.
- The LED lights adopt energy saving mode, environmental protection.
- Accurate quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Black screen at normal status, press the MODE button to see time, press again to see date, display for 5 seconds before it lights out.
- AM word lights for morning time mode, DT word lights for date mode.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to wear.
- Built-in battery: 2 grains of high capacity 3V CR2016.
- 30 meters water resistant, convenient for your daily life.
- Great gift for your family and friends.
Watch style: LED
Style elements: LED
Available color: Black, Silver
Movement type: Light table
Display type: Digital
Case material: Stainless steel
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Special features: Month, Date, Light
Package size (L x W x H): 28.4 x 7.5 x 3.4 cm / 11.16 x 2.95 x 1.34 inches
The male watch band dimension (L x W): 23 x 2.3 cm / 9.06 x 0.91 inches
The male watch weight: 0.144 kg
The male watch size (L x W x H): 26.4 x 3 x 1.4 cm / 10.38 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches
The female watch band dimension (L x W): 21 x 2 cm / 8.27 x 0.79 inches
The female watch weight: 0.093 kg
The female size (L x W x H): 24 x 2.5 x 1.1 cm / 9.43 x 0.98 x 0.43 inches
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: Before we ship your order, we have to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully.
● Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
● Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
● Flat Rate Shipping: 10-30 business days
Products with quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 30 days of receiving your order. Our Customer Service staff will arrange it for you after the confirmation.
Products (excluding Made-To-Order, disposable, lingerie items, and Clearance items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees incurred.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return or exchange. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION